Introduction
Light has always fascinated me. I still don't fully understand what it is. But what it does is nonetheless intriguing. And the more I spend time in the true light, the Word of God, the more it dawns on my mind that here are fascinating themes that will never be exhausted through all eternity.
I enjoy summarizing what I learn as I study God's Word, and decided that I should share some of those lessons. My hope is that some of the glimpses of light which encourage me will also encourage you.
"God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5 "And this is life eternal, that they might know... God." John 17:3
I enjoy summarizing what I learn as I study God's Word, and decided that I should share some of those lessons. My hope is that some of the glimpses of light which encourage me will also encourage you.
"God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5 "And this is life eternal, that they might know... God." John 17:3
I love your theme Lisa. It made me think of something. What is "The Word"? Well, we can ask what is a word? A written word is meaning created out of a contrast between light and dark spaces. In the same way, The Word is meaning created from the contrast of light with darkness, life with death, order with chaos. The Great Controversy is a demonstration of these contrasts. In the midst of this Great Controversy, the watershed event was that "The word was made flesh and dwelt among us." Every man was given the opportunity to read in flaming letters of love the contrast between light and darkness, life and death, heaven and hell.
ReplyDelete