HEALTH Goal Reached!
It reminds me of the story where "they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the Lord commanded to make." Exodus 36:5. But instead of requesting you to "restrain from bringing," if you had intended to give but had not contacted me yet, I would encourage you to consider contributing instead to HEALTH's worthy student fund. You can make your check out to "Weimar Institute" and put "HEALTH" in the memo line. Please mail these donations to:
Weimar Institute
Attn: HEALTH
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736
If you would like to receive updates (as I am able) as I go through HEALTH, please subscribe here.
Thank you again, not only for your contributions to the work of the Lord, but most of all for your prayers, that effective workers will be prepared and sent into His harvest. For "the harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few." Matthew 9:37.

Comments
Post a Comment